Tuesday, June 9, 2009

No Room for Error

Yesterday (Monday), I planned to run 7 miles, though, 3 extra hours of sleep seemed more enticing than a 4:30am wake-up for a 7 miler. Once I finally peeled myself from the bed, I only had time to get in 5 miles. No biggie, I had 2 extra miles in my weekly plan anyway. But now, I must stick to the script in order to end the week w/ 75. It should be doable.

Today, I stayed on track -- an easy 12 miles with the crew. The route was a new one, the TLBL trail from Rogue;-) We were at a pretty comfortable clip throughout, about an avg 7:45 pace. Today was the first day my legs felt somewhat tired. They stayed that way for about 7 miles. I'll be sure to eat lots of food and hydrate well over the next few days to try to nip that in the bud. Hopefully, I'll feel better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment