Monday, May 31, 2010

Rest->Strides->Ready to Race?

I opted out of a tentatively planned AM track workout. Needed some additional sleep and i still felt like I wasn't totally recovered from Fri. Later in the day, I went to the neighborhood track, which turned out to be a 200m track in my estimate. I ran a few warm-up laps, stretched, did some form running, and then did 6 laps at a stride-ish sort of pace. It felt good to move the legs. Tonight (hours later), my legs feel damn near tip top. Now I'm ready for a good week of running. And I am going to look for a 5K to run this coming weekend if a decent one is available. TBD.

4 comments:

  1. I think this one would be absolutely perfect for you.
    http://sites.google.com/a/aglcc.org/austin-pride-run/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only if you wear confederate flag running shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, looking like no racing this weekend...

    ReplyDelete