Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Afternoon save

Chose not to get up this morning and run today - I was tossing and turning last night something serious. So around 3am I sent the email of shame informing my compatriots. Got some extra sleep, but that meant facing the afternoon heat in all its brutality. Fortunately, a brief storm came through, and I was treated to mid 80s and overcast skies. Damn, it was cold out. I ran for about 70 min. The legs felt much better today. Squats & lunges were served afterward as the cherry on top. Now I am hungry.

2 comments:

  1. Ur gettin a little outta hand with the weights. that extra 25 min would have been better spent running

    ReplyDelete
  2. only do them twice a week w/ light weight. and it seems the light weights are what keep me in one piece. be glad you don't suffer from the muscular imbalance issues i do.

    ReplyDelete