Sunday, July 12, 2009

Week 9 Wrap

Welp, I ended w/ 78 miles for the week. It was a good week. The steady run was by far the highlight in my eyes. Not because of the result, i was just happy to shift gears. I look forward to the quality-ish workouts in the coming weeks. Before long, we'll be doing quality twice a week. The more the merrier in my mind.

I have a bit of a running conundrum regarding the upcoming week. I'm not sure whether to take a down week. It might be best to take one, but my legs seem to be hanging in there pretty good. As of right now, I am going to pass on the down week, and instead, opt to hold my mileage where it is. This is what I'm thinking: 6, 16, 10, 12, 24, and 10. Now, this may change. If everyone else is going to drop down, then I will too. We shall see.

I hear tell the quality run on Thurs is 2x2 miles at tempo pace. Should be fun, it that is the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment