Wednesday, July 29, 2009

On Sunday, when I wrote out my weekly running plan, I penciled in today as an off day. Yesterday, though, I changed my mind and planned to run. This morning I awoke and decided to stick w/ the original plan. Lots of waffling on my end, but I believe I made the correct decision (rest to recover).

Flip/flop tendencies aside -- I had a 30 min session w/ Lisa today. She ended up working on my left calf/lower leg for the entire 30 minutes. Haha. She didn't think it will need to be amputated, but did give me some homework (icing, stretching, and rolling). Nothing new, however, she gave me some additional areas to target. Did I mention she put a hurtin on my calf? Not complaining cause it was a good hurt. Thx! I'll be sure to check in w/ an update tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment