Sunday, July 4, 2010

weekend runnings

Saturday, I met up w/ the team for a LR.  I had no idea how I was going to do, cuz my legs were a little sore/heavy from the form running and strides the previous day. Everything turned out pretty well; though, it took about 35 minutes to shake off the rust from the previous day.  There was a good pack (Kamran, Asia, Niccole, Larry, Jason, and Brent) & the pace was pretty honest (but not too fast) throughout.  I clocked 104 min of running (20-25 min more than I have ran in a single run for the last several weeks).  Good progress.

Sunday, I felt whopped when the alarm went off in the morning, so I cut off the alarm & rolled over.  Next thing I knew, it was three hours later.  Guess I needed the rest.  Still feeling a little ragged once I got up, I decided keep the running to a minimum today.  I ran approx 6 miles & ended the week at 50 miles.   

No comments:

Post a Comment