Tuesday, July 20, 2010

2 x Tues

This morning the MLR was on tap, to the tune of 14.  It was esp still outside with no breeze/wind at all.  I was moving along as normal until about the 8 mile mark, then things got a lil difficult.  The last 40 min or so it just felt like I was working a little too hard.  I did not fade or anything, but was ready to fade on the inside.  I suppose my endurance is not quite to where I thought it was.  But now that I think more about it, I felt pretty much the same last Tues.  Hmm, will have to ponder this some more...

This afternoon I ran for 23 min just to shake things out.  After about 10 min, I felt pretty good.  After I stopped running, I felt a little lighted headed.  Thus, I headed to get on some drink & food.  All better 30 min after the run.

No comments:

Post a Comment