Saturday, July 10, 2010

L Rizzity

Day by day, waking up early in the morning to run is getting easier & easier.

We had some hills on tap today, which I tend to relish. The group ran westward from Rogue Equipment and eventually hit Exposition, 35th st, and Mt Bonnell. Several of the reg folks were out today, so I ran pretty much the entire route w/ Asia. Don't be jealous Kamran. :-) I had 2:00 flat for the total run. Curious about how far we ran afterward, I decided to map it & came up with approx 16.3. I'll take it, cuz we really backed off the last 30 min. Feeling good!

3 comments:

  1. 16.3 sweetness...so we were hauling A a bit. Probably because of all of the downs and ups. You move on the ups, I catch on the downs. I feel like CIM is going to be very interesting given all of our different running styles yet same goal time. hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be fun to watch u guys do your thing. I hope thouh u guys r not the new team disaster!(Damon knows what i m talkin bout) Hey is Andrew back?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No disaster, we seriously slowed up the last 4.

    SaW Andrew the other day. Said he would b back...maybe next week. We shall see.

    ReplyDelete