Sunday, September 20, 2009

Week 19 in the Books

This morning Muz, Jason, Kamran, and I met at WF as we have over the last several weeks. We logged 10 easy ones on the trail. My legs were were pretty whacked at the beginning. After about 4 miles, they gradually started to feel better. Not sure how/why, but someone (not me) put us at about a 730 pace w/ 3 miles to go. Surprisingly, I started to feel good at that point. So I cruised it in right about there the rest of the way. In the end, this turned out to be a good recovery run. I don't believe I'll have any problem recovering from yesterday, especially since I was able to get back in the the groove so easily today.

For the week, I ended just a hair past 70 miles. This week actually did not seem to be that tough. Though, I'm glad it is behind us. What else can I say? Things still seem to be coming together.

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty confident that somebody was NOT ME :)t

    ReplyDelete