Thursday, September 17, 2009

Diagonal 200s (x 12) again today. Very short workout, I covered approximately 7.5 miles today w/ a short warm-up. The 200s were to be done no faster than 5k pace; mine were in the 42-45 sec range (most being 43).

Random stuff:

Mileage wise, I'm at 37 for the week, so I should end the week w/ 71. Decent.

Regarding the race prep on Saturday, this morning Steve told us the 20 miles at mgp (+ 15 seconds) should actually be +20 seconds. Hmm. I'm tentatively going to do 6:55-7:00 on the first 10 and 6:50-6:55 for the last 10. At least that's what i'm thinking now.

Could fall be here? I just looked at a 10 day forecast and 70 degrees is the highest "low temp" for that time period. After what we've experienced the last few months, I'll take 70 or less any day of the week. Yessir!

Team Rogue workout attendance has noticeably decreased recently. WTF?

No comments:

Post a Comment