Monday, September 14, 2009

Results Are In

I made an appointment w/ the doc around 8:30 this morning, because I still felt like dog shit when I woke up. Being the hard headed person that I am, nothing was going to stop me from getting in a decent run in today. The icing was applied to the cake when I consulted the Internets and saw the temp was 70 degrees. Can't pass that up, so I promptly threw on some clothes and moseyed on down to Rogue. Opted for the 9 mile Rogue/TLBL trail route, the run turned out to be a really good one. After about 3.5 miles, my head cleared and the ole legs woke up also. I had to make a point to keep it easy after 4 miles -- guess I got too much rest over the weekend.

Once I was home and cleaned up, I noticed the sore throat had lessened some. I'll be damned. "Maybe things will be okay after all."

Stuck w/ the dr's appointment and ended up w/ some antibiotics just in case. Also, the doc made a point to let me know he didn't think i was H1N1 positive. Interesting. Anyways, it's 5:05pm on Monday and I'm pretty sure i'll be ready to roll tomorrow morning. The lesson for the day: the sky is not falling.

No comments:

Post a Comment