Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wed run (but thinking of Sun)

Easy 10 this morning. My legs did not feel too bad after yesterday's run, obviously a good thing. I will know more when we run tempo tomorrow though. I need to get these bad boys fresh-ish by Sun. Because the rumor around the water cooler is that we are actually going to run 20 miles at MGP on Sun (by way of 4x5 on the first 5 miles of the S Austin Ramble route). I've already begun the 'get your mind right' routine & plan to let it all hang out on Sun. We shall see if I have learned from my mistakes before & during the Austin Marathon run. Should be interesting.

5 comments:

  1. We miss u 2 Mike, did a 7-8 mile run today myself here and there, slept in all the way to 6 am... Will need to get a short afternoon run to make sure that the jar of peanut butter i ate at least partially leaves my body...

    ReplyDelete
  2. a jar of freaking peanut butter? all by itself? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All by itself.... Got into Chnytia's stash... She does not know it yet:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just hilarious! Muz, you are such a trip.

    ReplyDelete