Sunday, March 28, 2010

30 for the week

Yep, 30 miles. I guess that's a lot better than 0 miles. Today, I felt much better than yesterday, though, i only ran for about 30 min. I did three 1/4 mile pickups during the run and was slightly encouraged that I'm on the right track. I am not however anywhere close to being able race a marathon. The odds that I run Boston are lower than I initially thought several days ago. If I don't run, that's ok, because there will be plenty of chances in the future to run as fast or faster than I had planned to run at Boston 2010.

2 comments:

  1. true, still wish u would be there though... (I am not saying with us cause there are 3 more weeks and anything can happen in 3 weeks) let us know how things go...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i plan to be out there w/ y'all going forward. not sure how much good i'll do, but there's only one way to find out.

    ReplyDelete