Thursday, March 4, 2010

Tempo tempo

I wasn't too worried about today's run...having just done almost 4 miles at tempo pace after hill work on Tues. My reasoning was that if I can run a good controlled tempo run in the midst of Tuesday's workout, today should be a breeze. We ran 6s on Tues so I figured that pace should work good for today. You know what, I was pretty damn spot on too w/ the paces. No Gremlin. Hit the first mile in 6 min exactly. Maybe I'm the new metronome?.?. Ok, ok, I am kidding.

Anyways, the run went well. I didn't feel super fresh, but I also didn't have the dead ass legs like I did a few weeks ago when we did the mile repeats. Thus, I think I should be in pretty good shape for Sun. Bring it on fool!

Oh, 23:55 for the tempo run and 12 miles for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment