Friday, November 27, 2009

Updated Running Plans

I had hoped to have run a couple races by now, but those races just didn't fit into my schedule for different reasons. Anyway, I just got done browsing the winter race calendar to make a new list of races to run. Here's what I've come up with:

1)RunTex 10&20 on 1/10 (will probably do the 10 mile option for strategic reasons)
2)3M Half on 1/24
3)20 miles (Austin Marathon) on 2/14
4)Boston 4/19
5)Bun Run 5K May 2nd

I feel like the above race schedule will work as an excellent build to Boston. Only thing, I would have liked to have found a race to run in March, but I figure Steve will have us more than occupied w/ race preps & the like so it should be all good. I'm ready to go to work!

Changing gears, I ran 9 miles from Rogue this AM. Kept it pretty easy, 7:32 pace. Hit up the gym routine afterward. That's all I got for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment