Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Team Rogue Training -- Boston 2010

Today was the first official team run. Contrary to my previous write-up, I took it real easy today. Matter of fact, I believe the whole team did. Pencil me in for about 63 minutes of running for about 8.25 miles. I may have seen two new faces, one for sure. :-( Coach thinks more people will join as we progress. I hope he is right. However, the core group of folks I usually run with were there, a few stragglers aside. I suspect the stragglers will show their face sooner or later. Regardless of the roster, I'm planning to make significant progress over the coming months. My only challenge will be to keep my tin man tendencies in check, which is always a challenge. One thing is for certain -- the tale will be told in the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment