Saturday, November 14, 2009

Team Disaster

Back on the grind today, I was out on Wed/Thurs due to illness. Kamran, Jason, Andrew, Jim, and I took off this AM for what I thought was going to be 16 miles. When we reached the 8 mile turnaround, most us headed back; however, Team Disaster (I.E., Muz & Andrew) just kept right on going. The run was a good one; I felt pretty good for the latter half of the run. Overall, 16 miles in 2:00:21. For those scoring at home, I understand Team Disaster logged 20.

Full Disclosure: I can take no credit for naming Muz & Andrew Team Disaster. Muz gets full credit for this. He can explain the origins (if he so chooses), but if he doesn't, I will at a later date. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, the name derives from the fact that I pulled the distance and Andrew pushed the pace. Both of us knowing full well what we were doing was wrong leading to nowhere but disaster land I came up with the very obvious name:)
    I say on the way
    "I hear our names are written on the top of Mt Bonnell, lets go and see em"
    and on the way back well lets have Andrew write this one... :)
    Good times, good times, not so sorry I did it, it was fun. Even though I am kind of crashing right now as this is being written (by me)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 16 miles?
    when are you guys doing your long runs?

    ReplyDelete