Sunday, August 30, 2009

Week 16 is a wrap

Easy 10 this morning w/ Jason and Kamran. I felt surprisingly okay, though, my quads were extremely dead and a little sore. Kamran let me navigate some and we ended up hitting some hills. I am sure my navigation privileges have since been revoked. ;-) Good run. Aches and pains were a non-issue, so I guess I can stop talking about them...

For the week, 62 miles and some change. The workouts were all pretty easy except the race simulation, obviously. Overall, I now gauge RP #3 as mostly a success. I did a hell of a lot better on this one than the last one. Still, there is work to do. I don't need to go out and do anything crazy, but will continue to be pretty aggressive on the T, Th, Sat runs. 255 paces from here out and then I'll re-assess during the taper.

1 comment:

  1. You can retain your navigation privileged ... for now.

    ReplyDelete