Sunday, September 5, 2010

The week that was

Tues:
Easy 12 w/ the gang - we planned for 14 but there was a route malfunction somehow.  And at the end, no one really cared to add miles.  I think we will all be ok.

Wed:
Failure to start in the morning, so I ran for about 41 min in the afternoon on the solo tip.


Thurs: 
More of the same, I did not get up to run.  I was traveling on this day too and decided to make Thurs my rest day for the week.

Fri: 
Ran for two hours in Alpine, TX - the weather was great but the altitude (4800 ft) got with me some in the last 30 min.

Sat:
Easy hour toward Marfa & back - I was chased by dogs on two occasions.  Neither was too vicious though:)

Sun:
1.5 hours - the highlight of the run was hitting the trail behind Sul Ross St and ascending to the top of the large hill North of the University.  The trail was rocky & almost impossible to run down (the hills).  I guess I am not quite ready to call myself a trail runner.  Still, a good way to finish out the week

No comments:

Post a Comment