Sunday, September 26, 2010

Si Labs Relay

Got in a good run by way of the relay leg today, the gremlin told me I ran 541 pace for approx 3.25 miles.  The faster pace was certainly something diff, but I handled it well and was under control the entire time.  The 5K I ran last May was at 540 pace and hurt real bad.  Today though, the pace felt much easier...a good thing I suppose.

Everybody on the team (Asia, Chris, Kamran, Niccole, and I) ran hard, and as a result, we were able to come away w/ 1st in the "open mixed" division and 3rd overall.  We had a blast out there and managed to compete well also.  Racing season is here kid.

3 comments:

  1. OMG, an off training schedule hard race? I am very impressed. Nice leg also!
    That kind of running will make MGP feel like a weekday jog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job man! u guys were !!!! it was just so awesome to c u all doing your own things

    ReplyDelete
  3. Esp after I hold that pace for the 10K in a few weeks. :-)

    ReplyDelete