Tuesday, September 28, 2010

MGP & 10K at the track

Today, Sisson had us do one of his little pace switching runs on the track:  5 miles continuous (alternating miles at 10k and MGP).  The plan was to do 540s & 620s.  During the warm-up, Chris brought up the idea for us to alternate setting the pace every two laps.  I was with that and so were Asia & Kamran.  I could go on and on about this, but to save time, let's just say we knocked it out of the park.

Miles:
540
617
544
616
541
T = 29:40

Not bad for a workout.  The first mile was sorta tough.  After about 6 laps, though, I hit a groove.  The rest of the laps were pretty easy to me, felt like I had more miles in me when we finished.  We shall see if I am blowing smoke or not come Thurs when we hit up a 10 mile steady stater.  Stay tuned.

12 for the day

No comments:

Post a Comment