Thursday, September 9, 2010

1st Steady run for CIM 2010 training

Hmm, what to say...well, I completed the run w/out walking.  :-)  Today was not one of my better days, FWIW.  It was by no means terrible, but I guess I was hoping to 'feel' a little beer & be a lil faster.  Really though, I know it was the first workout, & I should not make a big deal about it.  So I won't.  Here's how it played out time wise:

624
640
641
625
615
615

38:39 (627 avg) - 12 miles total for the day


I  purposely slowed up after the 1st mile cuz I felt like my effort level was a lil too high.  And I suppose I took it a lil too far w/ miles 2 & 3.  Kamran & I locked on for the back half & we cruised it in together.  The last 3 miles somehow felt a lil easier than the 1st 3...go figure.

Ain't nowhere to go but up from here...



No comments:

Post a Comment