Saturday, September 11, 2010

22 m LR w/ an extra large side humidity

I was a little uncertain how the run would go today, cuz I was pretty sore from the gym wkout on Thurs.  It had been more than a week since I last hit the weights. And to up the difficulty a little, we were treated w/ some strong humidity in the wake of rainstorm Hermine.    So how did it go?

Pretty decent.  I decided early in the run that I was going to hang back & not try anything crazy in the last miles.  For the commander & sheriff have been regulating on the crew recently (ie, 'team' over 'me').  :-)  Seriously, the run went very well & was highly entertaining.  I felt especially strong throughout the last hour of the run.  That is not to say that I felt perfect, fresh, and did not have to expend some good effort, but I def ended on a positive note.

I do believe I'm back on track & ready get w/ these quality workouts.   Time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment