Saturday, October 23, 2010

Test run

Late last night (possibly while I slept), I decided that maybe going out for a LR was not the best way check out my aches & pains.  So instead I opted for a shorter run ~ 70 minutes.  Things went ok. My left groin was tender at the start but loosened up well after about 5 min.  My hip abductors and hip flexor(s) were achy throughout (due to tightness). But anyway, it seems like I am going to be good, just need to be careful in the near term.  Tomorrow, I think I will go long-ish.

2 comments:

  1. I might be part of the longish (wont go 20 will roll the die after the original 10-11 it might turn out only 12). My crumbling like a cookie today indicates to me that I have to adjust my body to "run" the miles like a marathon runner again. Will probably mean I will suck next Saturday as well but hey I m just trying to build a base here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good decision not doing the long run today. No need to go "longish" tomorrow ... join us for 10 easy.

    ReplyDelete