Sunday, June 20, 2010

Weekend Running

Saturday - I was too lazy to wake up early and run.  Once I got up and around, I headed to the track around 1030.  I did a short warm-up, lots of form running, and 6x 150m (50 accel, 50 hard, 50 coast).  Called it a day after that.

Sunday - Easy 10 w/ Kamran and Asia.  We grabbed 4 strides at AHS toward the end of the run.  I wrapped it up w/ an hour in the gym.  My hammies are hella-tight, and I need to get on my job as it pertains to stretching and rolling em.

2 comments:

  1. Am i crazy or did i read last week that you were done with track season? If I'm not what was saturday about?

    Then again, it's none of my business.
    ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not crazy - I am done w/ track for now. Saturday was about getting outdoors and getting a workout of some sort. A mid-day sustained run in the heat did not seem like a good idea. Short bursts seemed like a better option.

    ReplyDelete