Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Through a straw

Well, our planned morning run was nixed due to rain and lightning.  Boo!  Thus, I had to decide if I would take the day off entirely or try to run in the evening.  After mulling it over, I opted for the latter.  I had no desire to destroy myself today with the track meet about 48 hours away, so this is what I decided to go w/:  4 mile warm-up, 4x400 (w/ 200m rec), and 6x200m (200m rec).

Let me tell you, it was fucking humid this evening.  Breathing was quite the chore the first couple miles around the trail. I got somewhat used to it after about 20 min, but it still sucked.  The track part was not bad.  Running 1500/3000m pace could have felt easier, but let's be real, does it ever really feel "good" to run those paces?  Not to me.

Here's to some magical weather anomaly knocking the humidity down below 80% on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment