Sunday, April 11, 2010

much better

I didn't run far today, but got in a good paced run (7.5-8 miles maybe). Muz, Niccole, Jim, Mike and I took off from Rogue, ran to Cap 10K course, and after a couple more min of easy running, we picked it up some. The plan was to run mgp-ish w/ Muz. I was a little worried cuz I was sorta sore/tender from the workout yesterday, but after a couple miles, things were great. My butt loosened up almost completely, and it was not an issue at any time during the run. My aerobic fitness, on the other hand, is another story. We ran in between 620-630, and it was work for me to keep up. The first couple of miles were really a shock to the system (ie, breathing) and then later on my legs were a little weak. But I made through it ok, and could not have done much better (all things considered).

No comments:

Post a Comment