Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Stratford Circuits

Stratford 4 mile loop (Stratford, Rosebud, Lake Austin Blvd, Veterans, and Mopac bridge back to Stratford) -- the marching orders were to go hard up the hills on Stratford, recover on the downs, 'steady' on the flats, 'steady' on L.A.B., and recover on Veterans/Mopac bridge. If one pushed it up the hills and did the steady portion, this workout was a doozy. I feel like I pushed it pretty good. The first 1/2 mile of Stratford w/ that big hill was the toughest part and definitely got my attention.

We did 3 loops. 27:17, 27:58, and 27:25. About 13.2 miles for the day.

The foot did great again in the Nikes. But my left hammie got a little tight on me after the first loop. Hopefully, it was just a "WTF is this" reaction to the hills. I do believe tonight I will treat myself to an ice bath. Burrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment