Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mile Repeats

Today was mile repeat day. Originally, 6 were on the docket. Before the workout, coach said we could do 4-6, preferably 4 if doing a tough workout on Sunday (Austin M). At first, I planned to do 6. But once we got going, I got it in my mind to stop at 4. My legs just did not have 'it' today. Checked w/ the guys after the 4th one, and they were mostly on board w/ this plan too. I still feel like I cheated myself a little today. But oh well, I don't think those 2 miles are going to make or break me. At least I hope not.

4 mile warm-up
559
545
554
544
1 mile cool down.

2 comments:

  1. Today we did what can be called plan B. I really dont think as long as we dont make a habit of it, plan Bs wont make a difference and if it aids in recovery so that we can go harder at more important runs it is better.

    ReplyDelete