Sunday, January 31, 2010

Week end 13

I've been sick since Wed/Thurs but have managed to keep running. Cuz I felt I needed the extra rest, I decided to sleep in Sun morning as long as I could. Stayed in bed until about 920am. When I got up, i actually felt much better than Sat night. Thus, I decided to roll the dice & lace em up. Got in 12 miles from Soco gym & hit up a light weight routine afterward. Guess I really am feeling better.

64 miles for the week.

My feet did real good today in the Nikes. Yesterday, I went with the mizunos & my right foot was cranky during and afterwards. I'm going to continue to wear the Nikes, but I prolly need to be careful w/ them, cuz I don't want to end up in a worse spot than I am in currently. Such balancing act when one has tin man tendencies...

No comments:

Post a Comment