Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Daddy's Back

This morning we were graced w/ the presence of a Rogue legend. The one & only Kenneth Fries joined us for our team run. In case you didn't know, Ken completed the 2009 Leadville 100 mile trail race on like 6 weeks of training. Baller.

Anywho, we had a pretty good size crew for today's run. I must admit, the runs are exponentially more entertaining when Ken & Mike show up. The banter/shit talk is second to none. The run? It was solid; I opted for the "Hello Kitty" 12 mile option, because 14 miles is just too far for me. Seriously, constraints at the workplace are requiring me to be at the office at 8am sharp, so 12 is all I have time to do on Tues/Thurs. Which will have to suffice! The pace I ran was pretty even, without any huge speed increase at the end. 7:11 avg for the run. Good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment