Monday, March 14, 2011

Pretty much done w/ this walking business

I just finished grounding and centering in hopes of having an epic last session of "walking on the treadmill."  After I finish this post, it is off to the gym to gitter done.  I will prob add some core and multi-hip machine exercises too.   

Back to that treadmill walking, let me tell you, that shit can be tough.  At Golds, they have these treadmills that go up to a 31% grade.  There is a 30 min workout that has an indiv do like 20 or 25 min of climbing at 21% or greater. I tried doing that madness last week, and um....I would rather run Mt Bonnell repeats any day of the week than have to endure 20 min of that max cardio workout or whatever it is called.  I labeled it the calf killer...but then again, I admit I am somewhat of a baby at times. So take the aforementioned for what you will...

Anywho - after I pass "Go" with regard to the walking phase - I reckon I am going to do some sort of walk/run on Wed.  Still thinking on what to do exactly, but make no mistake, whatever it is will involve WINNING!

No comments:

Post a Comment