Monday, January 24, 2011

Gettin Swole @ Gold's Gym

I went to the Gold's gym on Hwy 71 w/ Ms. Yan on Sunday.  Pretty badass gym - this gym has every piece of equip you can imagine and then some.  I admit, I was sorta in heaven.

We did not stay too long but here's what I did:
3x5 pullups + 1x15 assisted
3x8 clean/press @ 115lbs
3x10 squat @ 115, 135, 155
3x10 bench @ 155
played on a few ab machines (worthless!)
did a few sets on the adductor/abductor machines (good rehab machines)

I keep this up, I may enter the Crossfit Games instead of the Congress Ave Mile.  Heh, heh...

NOT!

4 comments:

  1. This is where I go for my spinning classes on Tues & Thurs at 12:15. I do my lifiting at the Golds's at 35 & William Cannon (closer to the office) and on weekends I'm at William Cannon and Mopac. It's nice to have options.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muz, give me a week or two, and I will try out one of your routines w/ you.

    Larry, how do those other locations compare?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey this is not much different from what I do, I just do a bit more pullups thats all. Anyways we will talk soon...

    ReplyDelete