Thursday, November 11, 2010

Feeling pretty good

With 11 rest days on the books, I am feeling pretty good.  Most of the pains I was experiencing (e.g., groin pain with any lateral movement, lower abdominal and hip flexor morning soreness, and anytime I would 'sit up'), are pretty much gone.  It is almost as if I am back to where I was before that "final straw" broke in mid-October.  Make no mistake about  it, though, I know I am nowhere near ready to run (even in the water).

I hit up the gym a couple times this week, but the exercises I did barely qualified as workout, according to the Damon standard.  Like I said before, I am being real careful to not do anything that puts undue strain on the pubic region.  This is the first time (maybe ever) that I have made a point to avoid pain at all costs.  Different experience, that's for sue.  Ok, I am bored w/ this.

No comments:

Post a Comment